2/16/2009

new interweave

The new Interweave Knits was in my mailbox this morning!


This years Spring 2009 doesn't have too many projects in it that make me "want them to knit immediately" but there are stockings in there . . . yummie stockings, sexy stockings and stockings I will have to buy yarn for. I want them in a darker color, maybe a dark brown like pictured, and I don't have any dark sock yarn in my stash.



Bettie’s Lace Stockings by Hana Jason



Thanks for the advice on febreze, need to buy some, so long the new yarn will air out in my bath room a little longer, I'm just too afraid to toss it into the washer, but if airing out and febreze don't work out, it sound like a good solution.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm loving those stockings too! I want to teach myself to knit but first I have to buy myself some needles. It looks like I'll also have to get that stocking pattern and some sock yarn ;D So cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.