6/23/2014

Framed - May 2014

better late then never right? and better looking back on May before June ends too ^__^

woah, just preparing the list and I don't remember a single picture of last month, damn time is so flying! I know why I like this challenge, it's like a little diary, like something to make time stop for a while, even if it's just a moment. If you like click me on instagram, you can follow along and join in the fun as well!
-----
oh je, schon fast Ende Juni und wir gucken uns heute erst den Mai an. Und er kommt mir schon ewig lange vorbei vor. Aber deswegen liebe ich diese Challenge so, dieses Zurückblicken ist einfach schön. Falls ihr mögt, klickt mich doch bei instagram an, da könnt ihr gleich gucken und auch gerne mitmachen!

1. Begins with J: jogging or running, whatever you want to call it, I wanted to run 100km in May, I was optimistic on May first ---- joggen, ich hatte mir vorgenommen im Mai 100km zu laufen, am ersten war ich noch sehr optimistisch

2. Snack: peanut flips aka peanut butter-flavored puffed corn, I have no idea if this common around the globe, wiki says isreals have it too, called bamba, in Germany it's well known and loved ---- Erdnussflipse, lecker!

3. Collection: mac cosmetics new collection and part of my collection now as well, I love them! ---- die (damals) neue Kollektion von MAC und jetzt auch Teil meiner Sammlung, die Bronzer sind sooo toll!

4. Us: ^__^ ---- und nochmal ^__^

5. 4pm: getting fuel ---- auftanken

6. From down low: daisies somewhere on the road ---- Gänsblümchen unterwegs

7. Taken from above: first time I could braid my hair, it's getting longer and longer yay! ---- und sie wachsen doch! heute konnte ich zum ersten Mal flechten

8. Blue: sheep, somewhere over the rainbow in Brandenburg ---- blaue Schafe in Oranienburg

9. Favourite: flower: gerbera ---- Liebllingsblume: Gerbera

10. In the garden: or rather my balcony my mint is growing ---- aufm Balkon wächst die Minze fröhlich drauf los

12. Ready: for work! ---- fertig für die Arbeit

14. Lines: in my new travelers notebook ---- aus Seite eins in meinem neuen ReiseNotizbuch

15. From where I walk: Berlin, Friedrichshain

16. Create: it went so well, and was quickly made ---- schnell gemacht und mein Liebling seit dem

17. Bag: sometimes our dinner comes in one ---- manchmal kommt unser Abendessen in ner Tüte

18. Something I drew: funny thing is I made a few pics, just never shared one.. ---- komisch wie man manchmal Foto um Foto macht und dann doch nicht hochlädt..

19. Alone: ...

20. Waiting: at audi for the official car coming back from the workshop ---- bei Audi, dass der Dienstwagen aus der Werkstatt kommt

22. Free: from the soil ---- meine Radieschen gucken endlich raus

23. Black + white: coal for a little BBQ ---- die Kohle vom Grillen

24. Sunrise: not the prettiest, but hey that's life ;) ---- nicht der allerschönste Sonnenaufgang, so ist das Leben nunmal

25. Neighbourhood: my street with some linden ---- unter den Linden, wie praktisch alles in Berlin

26. Pet: closest I can offer as a pet in my house ---- was bei mir am dichtesten an ein Haustier rankommt

27. Meal: not just any meal, it's Breakfast! with strawberries, yumm! ---- Frühstück mit Erdbeeren, oberlecker

28. Unique: shape, amazing what short wows and ribbing can make out of a shawl ---- einzigartige Form, ein Tuch aus verkürzten Reihen und rechts-links Rippe

29. Negative space: the house across my balony, very empty space ---- das Haus von gegenüber, klassisches Bsp für 'negativen' Platz

30. Side view: of my knitting ---- Seitenansicht meines Strickstücks

31. Sunset: good night folks ^__^ ---- und somit gute Nacht zusammen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.