now that came unexpected

I knit on the leg of my tendrilous socks and increase / shape the calf by using bigger needles every 12 rows, meanwhile I'm using 3,25 mm needles and will use 3,5 mm as well in a few rows! When I casted on I thought I will end up with 3 mm needles at max.

I also started thinking about the cuff, I normally use an Italian BO which is sort of grafted but on my last pair I made picot BO and really liked the outcome as well.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've finished both socks with a k1-p1 rib and a russian bond off. all pictures on my ravelry page. thank you so much for this awsome pattern!! keep up the designing, i'm looking forward to the next pattern.


Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.