4/15/2014

twist collective spring/summer

the new twist collective is up, I like the spring/summer issues a lot, as they often contain lots of cool projects that you can wear all year round, maybe adjust the yarn to a warmer choice and you'll get a lovely autumn/winter item ^__^
in this issue I particularly like belarra, lanai and verbena. The latter actually might be something I'll make soon.

also I wanted to squeeze in a little extra "drooled" bit, I found this cuties on my pinterest board on Sundays and was like damn, this would have been awesome - so I just share here: again just click the pic to get to the link. Also I found a video on how to make them in my youtube subscriptions yesterday.. these are a trend don't you think?



so long, have a wonderful week

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.