1/03/2009

rosy cheeks

my dad is visiting my lil' brother this week and today they came around for a little visit at mine. After lunch and chatting (and some data file exchanging at my laptop) we decided to use the day for a walk at the beach although the weather wasn't the finest.


and frozen and wind blown as we were we had some coffee and cake at a very lovely little cafe (Café Röntgen). Me and my brother had some cake made from mousse au chocolat.


And Dad had a little tartlet made from a cream of seabuckthorn.


both very delicious, and also the coffee was so good that dad said he could use a bed now, 'cause after good coffee he allways fells sleepy (this is something I can't relate to, coffee makes me awake)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.