3/12/2009

and suddenly it was done

well not completely but the knotting is finished, tata:


yesterday evening I was watching tv and knotted and out of the blue I didn't do anymore colorwork and *snap* the last eight creme colored knots - done! All in all it took me about two weeks which I think is pretty darn good. So this afternoon I will visit my LYS and ask for further advice with finishing this beauty, I know I will need some sort of tape or something like that to secure the edges and to finish it completely I then will paint the floor side with silicone rubber (which I bought ages ago to make slip proof house socks) to make it (you name it) slip proof. This will lay in front of my bath tub and I don't want to slip someday because I missed this step of finishing.


please excuse the bad picture, I made it with my web cam

2 Kommentare:

  1. GROSSARTIG!!! Respekt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That turned out looking so neat! Please do let us know how you finish it off.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.