6/24/2009

sporty!?

I planed to write this post about how sporty I am (cough-cough), now that I have new shoes. But the first session at the health club turned out to be talking only and get to know everything there. I liked what I saw and decided to do more sports month ago so I signed and now all I have to feel sporty about is the 11,2 km I walked yesterday while shopping. Yes more than 11 kilometers! My mobile counts every step I take so know exactly and it said 14.559 steps.

and for the rest of this day I plan to make this circle into a vampire doll. I made some sketches for a vampire a few weeks ago and now believe I could write together a "halloween pattern" that would include my Betti Bats, this vampire (that might have a nose) and a small itsy, bitsy spider.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Good I like your amigurumisss are greats!! visit muyblog XD
    http://amigurimis-cute.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.