8/29/2007

elf #1



this morning I've finished an elf sock, it turned out quite nice, although I expected the snout to be longer, but hey, it was only an experiment, a way to minor this terrible wool I have stashed (it really sucks, it's supposed to be sockwool, but actually knits like mohair *ugh*)
nevertheless, I somehow really like the result and considering the ugh yarn I luv the result, but it might take a while til I finish the second, but hey it's not like I don't have anything else on the needles.
My second green fishnet already measures about 7, in words SEVEN centimeters and there's an idea forming in my head for my next stocking, which will use up the purple yarn I have left from my first try on the fishnets and I do believe my first design on twisted cables for the back of the stocking will turn out beautiful.

Heute früh hab ich meinen ersten Elfensocken fertig gestrickt, er ist ganz hübsch geworden, auch wenn ich den Schnabel größer erwartet hatte, aber naja, ich wollte ja vornehmlich die schreckliche Wolle anfangen (aufbrauchen, ha), die ich noch liegen hatte, sie strickt sich furchtbar, total fusselig
wie dem auch sei, trotz Allem mag ich das Ergebnis irgendwie, obwohl es sicherlich noch eine Weile dauert, ehe ich mit dem zweiten anfange, ist ja nicht so, dass ich sonst keine angefangenen Stücke liegen hab.
Mein zweiter grüner Fischnetz-Strumpf ist schon gut 7cm lang und die Idee für mein nächstes Strumpfprojekt formt sich so langsam aus. Ich werde die lilane Wolle aufbrauchen, mit der ich den Fishnet zum ersten Mal versucht hab und ich glaube, dass mein erstes Design für verschränkte Zöpfe am Rücken der Strümpfe ziemlich schön werden wird.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.