another month went by so quickly .. 1. 8 o’clock: am .. making my bed and starting to decorate the house
2. Peace: is making cookies ^__^ .. looking at them now I want some but alredy ate all, I guess I have to bake a new box full
3. Something you held: well, more cookie love
4. Black + white: some of my wall decoration
5. Looking up: I saw the clear blue sky, what a beaut!
6. From where you live/your country: I didn't feel all well that day (had terribly swollen eyes) and went to see the doctor, at my doctors office there was this picture showing the Brandenburger Tor, which stands right in the middle of Berlin, which is where I live and also happens to be the capital of Germany, (which you all knew, I'm sure)
7. Stars: do you remember these?
8. Someone you love: Teddy loves his new friend ^__^
9. Out + about: it's been a lazy Sunday and obviously I can't count..
10. Under: the snow ...
11. Sweet: Am I not SWEET?
12. Hat: the one above is my "let's celebrate the season when I'm at work" hat - this is my actual winter hat, I love it!!
13. Lights: coming home late from work this is my regular view, city lights in the darkness
14. Something green: ^__^
15. Outdoors: the snow started melting again but in the backyard you could still the neighbours cat was there
16. Something you made: or rather that I'm making at that moment, a new cowl, it's winter and it's cold outside
17. On the floor: packing my bags once more
18. Makes you feel merry: a good decoration .. picture was taken in Potsdam at Cecilienhof
19. Something beginning with ‘s’: being in Potsdam I had to go to Sans Souccie as well, it's such a nice castle
20. Weather: I love when the melting snow starts to reveal the nature below
21. Tree: at my parents house, I went home for Christmas as you know
22. Decoration: my mom loves these nutcrackers (in the shelve below there is an army of them .. a little frightening if ask me
23. Joy is______: memories from childhood times
24. Tradition/something you always do: have some delicious food, mom's such a good cook and watching Scrooged with Bill Murray, I just love this movie
25. Lunchtime: already on the way home again I only had an orange and took a picture of the landscape (can you believe we had 20°C this Christmas? I can't think of any Christmas this warm!)
26. Mess: I've cleaned the day before '_' and therefore made a picture of my "messy" knitting
27. How you relax: with crochet and knitting on the couch
28. Cold: it's still winter after all and I finished my cowl yay! it's based on the laminaria design and I will post something more detailed on it soon
29. Hot: it's getting hot in here, if you light a candle
30. Something that made you smile this year: there were quite a few things .. some are pictured below
31. Self-portrait: because I'm cool like that I took a picture of myself with my rollers, yay!
this year was full of joy and I hope yours were too!
have a happy new year, spend it like you wish, enjoy every second of it!
let's welcome 2013!
oh, do you have New Year's resolutions? ... I found the #mileaday challenge on instagram and want to do this in 2013. Other than that I just want to be happy ^__^
see you next year, Diana