12/11/2012

December 11th

11

I'm a little late on todays window. Sorry for that. Today I needed to leave the house a lot {A LOT} earlier than usual as it was snowing for hours already and I needed to add the driving time to my plans for today. I still was too late for my appointment as it took me more than three hours for the ride (with good weather it takes a little over an hour)

anyways I wanted to show you something of my "fun" today: snow - snow - snow

11a 11b

what's your favorite winter song by the way? I always sing "Schneeflöckchen Weißröckchen" a classic German childrens song about when finally the first snowflakes will show up.

take care, Diana

___

oh, and the red hat, that's my santa hat, that I wear to work in December, cause I'm cool like that ^__^ I just find it's the season to be jolly and I like all the bright smiles I see throughout each day

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my, Diana! Don't break my heart with all that beauty around at your place!I love the snow and I miss it so so much!
    Your hat is awesome! Yes, why not to bring more jolly to our lives?Thanks for doing this:)
    Have a nice day! Hugs, Anna.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh Anna, I'd never break your heart if I could wrap up some snow and send it, I would!

      Löschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.