12/13/2012

December 13th

13

some little inspriraion for your Christmas party today

13a

I found these while searching the webs and liked them immediately

the strawberries are such a cute idea! just cut the top and add some cream or even white chocolate whipped up, yumm! (got the picture from a friend

OMG - I found these table stockings aka napkin rings via instagram, what a fantastic idea is this? I'm sure if you know how knit, knit socks and knit cables you can knit these even without a pattern

if I only knew about this method a few years ago {sigh} - I glued little balls onto a wreath and it was tons of money back then, this is sooooo easy and sooooo beautiful at the same time (source)

do you have a dog? I haven't but if I had I certainly would make this stocking for him or her (I think I would have a him, but I have no ideas about dogs, I like pugs) (source)




_____

oh and there is still one set of patterns to catch if you can guess yesterdays window correctly, two lovely ladies already made this sweetie and guessed it ^__^

all three winners are found, it is a cupcake, I will show some pictures tomorrow

Diana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.