5/17/2008

Me can see - yeah!!!


Mommy finally made eyes for me, I am the happiest hermit crab around the whole baltic sea, yeah!, can you see me jump for joy, juppidoodaa.
aren't they beautiful? my cute eyes?, I love them plus I can see clearly now (couldn't resist the pun ^_^)


Also mommy send out the pattern for me to test crochet, so pretty soon you can make me too, or make me friends, or . . . or just play with me.




Also let me say a few words about my petrol colored razor vest thing: I'm stuck. I would like to start the collar shaping but have no idea how to do this. The collar would start in the middle of a row, so I would bind off a few stitches and continue the row as usual BUT since the row marker is under the arm it means that when turning my work to continue flat I would have to purl my lace pattern and I don't have a clue how to make this work. Also I don't like the idea of placing the stitches of the back on holders so I would make the collar shaping for both sides before starting on shaping for armholes. I guess I need to try this on other yarn before going back to my vest, but if any of you has an idea for better solution, let me know.
desperate Me

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.