7/09/2014

indecisively

i am sooo indecisively, I've frogged my blanket, I have several little balls of yarn sitting on my couch now and sit in front of my computer playing around with photoshop trying different color variations:

versionmix2

what do you think? which do you like?
I've asked on my instagram and a few of my friends via whatsapp and I got 1, 2 or 5 already. Any other ideas?

in case you wonder what's this about? it's about my last post and my blanket

now I'm going to watch this nights WorldCup game and hope to find an answer to my doubts by tomorrow morning, thank you soo much, Diana

______

oh je ich bin so unentschlossen, ich hab meine Decke aufgeribbelt, immerhin locker 60cm und hab jetzt ne Menge kleine Wollknäuel auf meiner Couch sitzen.

derweil bastel ich in Photoshop rum und finde einfach keine absolut eindeutige Idee, alles sieht so schön aus!

was meint ihr? welche würdet ihr aussuchen?

Worum es überhaupt geht? klick :)

und jetzt guck ich das heutige WM Spiel und hoffe morgen endlich Klarheit zu finden, schlaft gut, Diana

2 Kommentare:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.